College of Professional Advancement
Inspire change as a dynamic leader
Effective leaders rise above a formal position or title to guide others through strong character, integrity, and respect. Mercer’s Master of Science in Organizational Leadership is ideal for aspiring or existing leaders who seek advanced leadership roles in the public or private sector. The program develops communication and collaboration skills that extend to the work environment. Students hone leadership abilities across all types of organizations and can choose between three concentrations for further study:
- Leadership for Organizational Development prepares leaders to confidently guide employees to foster long-term success.
- Leadership for the Healthcare Professional examines the conditions and challenges of the industry to promote sustainable healthcare solutions.
- Leadership for the Nonprofit Organization develops leaders who desire to create change within their communities through service organizations.
Designed for busy and working adults
Mercer’s M.S. in Organizational Leadership provides flexibility and convenience while earning your graduate degree. The program is offered in a fully online format to fit into your schedule. With online courses, students have the same access to faculty and campus resources as students taking in-person courses. Courses are structured in eight-week sessions, and students can comfortably take one three-hour course per session while maintaining a work-life balance.
Choose from a variety of opportunities to lead
Mercer’s M.S. in Organizational Leadership prepares graduates for success in both public and private organizations. Students have the knowledge and skills to seek roles such as:
- Administrative Service Manager
- Budget/Finance Director
- Case Management Director
- Chief Nursing Officer
- Community Leader
- Corporate Recruiter
- Economic Development Director
- Executive Director
- Healthcare Executive
- Human Resource Management Director
- Instructional Coordinator
- Postsecondary Education Administrator
- Training and Development Manager