College of Professional Advancement
Inspire change as a dynamic leader
Effective leaders rise above a formal position or title to guide others through strong character, integrity, and respect. Mercer’s Master of Science in Organizational Leadership is ideal for aspiring or existing leaders who seek advanced leadership roles in the public or private sector. The program develops communication and collaboration skills that extend to the work environment. Students hone leadership abilities across all types of organizations and can choose between three concentrations for further study:
- Leadership and Organizational Development and Change prepares leaders to confidently guide employees to foster long-term success.
- Leadership for the Healthcare Professional examines the conditions and challenges of the industry to promote sustainable healthcare solutions.
- Leadership for the Nonprofit Organization develops leaders who desire to create change within their communities through service organizations.
Designed for busy and working adults
We understand having multiple priorities, so we offer the M.S. in Organizational Leadership in a format that works with your schedule. The degree is available at Mercer’s Henry County location. Courses are scheduled in eight-week terms and combine both on-campus and online meetings. Opportunities to make personal connections with faculty and classmates are offered across all formats, including online classes. Students may take one three-hour course each eight-week term, and comfortably maintain a work-life balance.
Choose from a variety of opportunities to lead
Mercer’s M.S. in Organizational Leadership prepares graduates for success in both public and private organizations. Students have the knowledge and skills to seek roles such as:
- Administrative Service Manager
- Budget/Finance Director
- Case Management Director
- Chief Nursing Officer
- Community Leader
- Corporate Recruiter
- Economic Development Director
- Executive Director
- Healthcare Executive
- Human Resource Management Director
- Instructional Coordinator
- Postsecondary Education Administrator
- Training and Development Manager