Mercer’s College of Professional Advancement offers flexible bachelor’s degrees designed for busy and working adults. We understand that returning to school can be a big decision, so that’s why we offer our degrees in a variety of formats and at multiple locations. Our small class sizes and accessible faculty will give you the support you need to confidently pursue your degree.
Benefits of our bachelor’s degree programs include:
- Four locations in Metro Atlanta and Macon
- Fully online courses as well as a blended combination of online and in-person evening classes
- Classes offered in eight-week sessions
- Most courses meet one night per week
- Five start terms per year
Explore our bachelor’s degrees for busy adults and choose the one that works best for you using the University’s Program Finder: