Criminal Justice Leadership
College of Professional Advancement
Atlanta, Douglas County, Henry County, Macon, Online
Keep your community safe as a criminal justice leader
Mercer University’s Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Leadership is designed for those who wish to play a significant role in establishing safe communities. The criminal justice leadership program inspires students to think critically, make ethical decisions, and act professionally. Program benefits include service-based learning, field experiences, and a friendly transfer credit policy.
Students can connect theory with practice to gain a better understanding of the criminal justice system. The program prepares graduates to demonstrate thorough knowledge and understanding of the philosophical, theoretical, and structural aspects of criminal justice.
Designed for busy and working adults
We understand that there are many demands on your time, so we design classes with that in mind. There are two eight-week terms during the fall and spring semesters, and one eight-week and one four-week term available during the summer semester. Mercer admits students to the program five times per year in January, March, May, August, and October.
Pursue the B.S. in Criminal Justice Leadership in a way that fits your schedule:
- Online: Complete the B.S. in Criminal Justice Leadership completely online.
- On Campus: Courses are available at Mercer’s Atlanta, Douglas County, Henry County, and Macon locations. Students can take two classes, meeting one night per week, enabling them to maintain a comfortable work-life balance.
- Blended: Some classes are offered in a blended combination of online and face-to-face meetings.
Consider an exciting career in criminal justice
Individuals who complete Mercer’s Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Leadership program can consider positions such as:
- Correctional Treatment Specialist
- Criminal Investigator
- Criminal Profiler
- FBI Agent
- Forensic Examiner
- Fraud Investigator
- Information Security Analyst
- Intelligence Analyst
- Law Enforcement Officer
- Private Investigator
- Probation or Parole Officer
- Specialty Court Case Manager
- Victims Advocate
- Youth Correctional Officer
Learn more about our Criminal Justice Leadership major
- Program Requirements
- Course Descriptions
- Tuition and Aid
- Transferring Credits
- Meet the Faculty
- Outside the Classroom
Ready to take the next step?
Select your preferred location to schedule your personalized admissions counseling appointment.