College of Professional Advancement
Atlanta, Douglas County, Henry County, Macon
Learn how to develop your skills as a leader
For more than twenty years, Mercer University’s Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership has been the program of choice for future leaders in all walks of life. This degree program is designed for mid-career adult learners who have four or more years of work experience. Students develop a keen appreciation for the leader’s critical and evolving role in the change process and dynamic environment of twenty-first century organizations. There are four concentration options:
- Change Leadership equips students with key organizational leadership abilities needed to effect change in organizations.
- Civic Engagement and Community Leadership develops informed leaders and active citizens who influence social and economic change in their communities.
- Communication for a Global Society prepares students to analyze and process communication on a global scale by mastering effective listening and communication skills.
- Women and Leadership empowers female leaders by presenting opportunities for women to succeed in meaningful leadership roles.
Designed for busy and working adults
Mercer University offers the B.S. in Organizational Leadership through evening classes at our Atlanta, Douglas County, Henry County, and Macon locations with start dates in January, March, May, August, and October. Students can also choose a combination of online general education courses and in-person classes. There are two eight-week sessions during the fall and spring semesters, and one eight-week and one four-week session during the summer semester. Students can comfortably take two classes per week while maintaining a work-life balance.
Get ready for the next step in your career as a leader
Graduates of Mercer’s B.S. in Organizational Leadership degree program can find employment in a wide variety of positions such as:
- Executive Director
- Human Resource Professional
- Nonprofit Leader
- Operations Coordinator
- Planning Analyst
- Program Director
- Team Leader
- Training and Development Coordinator
Our students and alumni can be found leading in major organizations such as Coca-Cola Group, Delta Air Lines, Federal Reserve Bank, Georgia Pacific Corporation, BellSouth Systems, DeKalb Public Schools, and IBM.
Learn more about our Organizational Leadership major
- Program Requirements
- Course Descriptions
- Tuition and Aid
- Transferring Credits
- Meet the Faculty
Ready to take the next step?
Select your preferred location below to schedule your personalized admissions counseling appointment, or contact the Office of University Admissions at 877.840.8599 or email@example.com for more information.